Saturday at church we had our annual Fall Craft Show. A lady at our church makes "pillow case" dresses and they are as cute as can be! Needless to say, we bought one and now I'm on the look out for cute (inexpensive) pillowcases. I wanted to put a cute photo so everyone could see, but after church yesterday Ana was in no mood for a photo shoot. You'll even see on the first picture as I was chasing her around the house trying to get a good picture she layed face down so I would stop taking her picutre. If you're interested in the pillow case dresses let me know. She charges $10-$12 and donated $5 to the Multiple Sclerosis Society.
Monday, November 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow thats a great deal..Kens mom is making abby some for Christmas!
I get mine on Etsy.com some people sell them really cheap too!!!
She is too cute@
Luv,Leslie
Hey Tana!!
Love the dress! I had Mayna's bangs pulled back today and thought of Ana! She looked just like her when she had no bangs :) Its crazy!
Post a Comment